Pages

Share

Technology blog from Bangladesh

The day prior to this I had a rather delightful wonder at the same time as navigating around my blog to take a look at my up to date readers from MyBlogLog i realized that this blog upgraded to page rank 1.


At the same time as it is not in point of fact that important to even trouble approximately page rank, it sure as hell is for credibility among other bloggers.

I am not sure what you men do while surfing blogs. but if I take a look at what is taking place in the blogosphere I in most cases always glimpse in that toolbar to peer where they stand when it comes to page rank.

when I see a tight enough figure it tells me that this person is credible enough and obviously has a tight blog with decent traffic Do you do this too, or do you center of attention more at the content of the blog itself without bothering to look at the little bar (come on, be fair here).


I are aware of it is most likely foolish however i have always performed that, ever because I learned approximately page rank and how Google regulations the internet.

This doesn't mean that I would possibly not read a blog that hasn't were given any page rank, or even think that they don't seem to be worth anything else some distance from it if truth be told
"However this little green bar simply has that unique attention grabbing effect that coupled with an ideal headline will make me read on for more".
I wonder whether any one else has experienced the similar on their own blogs?

Tags:facebook,internet,pagerank,google,traffic,seo,google pagerank,search engines,google adsense, search, rank, money,how to,google search engine,search engine,google search,blogging,wordpress,


For Further Reading,
Google, Surf and Get Paid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Rss Feed Options Subscribe Via Email Rss
Find Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter
 

Total Pageviews